What expeditions are confirmed to restart?
As of May 21, 2021, we can confirm that the following expeditions will restart in June 2021:
- Alaska: our 8-day Exploring Alaska’s Coastal Wilderness program aboard National Geographic Venture and National Geographic Quest
- Alaska: our 6-day Wild Alaska Escape: Sitka to Juneau aboard National Geographic Sea Bird and National Geographic Sea Lion
- Alaska: our 6-day Wild Alaska Escape: Juneau to Ketchikan aboard National Geographic Sea Bird and National Geographic Sea Lion
- Galápagos: our 10-day Galápagos program aboard National Geographic Endeavour II
- Iceland: Our 11-day A Circumnavigation of Iceland program aboard National Geographic Explorer
- Iceland: Our 6-day Wild Iceland Escape program aboard National Geographic Explorer
We are working on finalizing our restart plans for other programs in these destinations and others and hope to confirm additional dates to resume exploring soon.
How will I find out if my expedition is confirmed to operate?
As we confirm additional programs to resume, we will update our information here and contact booked guests and travel advisors with additional information for their specific program that is confirmed to resume.
When can I expect more information?
Our reactivation team is actively reviewing different destinations and programs to confirm their restart, and we hope to announce resuming additional expeditions shortly.
I have an extension booked – is my extension operating? What about additional hotel nights?
For our 2021 Summer Season, we are not offering pre-/post-voyage extensions or additional hotel nights. If your reservation for Summer 2021 includes an extension and/or additional hotel night, please contact your travel advisor or an Expedition Specialist to review your options.
Canada currently has a cruise ship ban through 2022. Will this affect Lindblad’s expeditions in Alaska? What about Lindblad’s expeditions in Canada?
Several of Lindblad’s Alaskan expeditions are not impacted by Canada’s restrictions against cruise ships as our itineraries do not include a port of call in Canada. These include Exploring Alaska’s Coastal Wilderness, Wild Alaska Escape: Sitka to Juneau, Wild Alaska Escape: Juneau to Ketchikan, and Alaska End to End: Ketchikan to Nome.
We are currently reviewing our itineraries that are planned with stops in Canada and will notify booked guests of any schedule and/or itinerary changes as soon as they are finalized.