See why traveling to the Egypt with us should be on your must-do list
1. The Most Knowledgeable & Experienced Egyptologists: An outstanding team of highly experienced Egyptologists will be with you from the moment you arrive in Cairo and will remain with you throughout your journey. They are passionate about Egyptian culture, art, history and archaeology. With them you’ll simply see, do and learn more.
2. The Best Itinerary: Passage Through Egypt includes six nights of cruising the Nile aboard Oberoi Philae to see the sites along the river, and five nights exploring the great city of Cairo.
3. The Finest Hotels: At the beginning of your journey, stay at the Nile Ritz-Carlton in Cairo. And at the end of your journey, stay at the Four Seasons First Residence in Giza, located on the western bank of the Nile next to the lush botanical gardens.
4. The Private, Spacious, Elegant Ship: Oberoi Philae, one of the most luxurious ships on the Nile, is exclusively chartered for Lindblad guests, so you and your small group will have it all to yourselves. Originally designed for 100, Oberoi Philae has been refitted to accommodate just 42 guests in 22 large, well-appointed cabins including 4 suites. All are outside facing.
5. Privately Chartered Aircraft: Private flights within Egypt ensure convenient departure times, flexible schedules and a relaxing experience. You will rise at a reasonable hour and travel aboard a turboprop with fifty comfortable seats.
6. Carefully Crafted Itinerary: Explore Egyptian culture, history, archaeology, art and modern life on an itinerary that’s been arranged with TLC, to take you to the sites at the most optimal times of day.
7. Travel in Small Groups: Our expeditions accommodate a maximum of only 42 guests, and with two guides, there’s one Egyptologist for a maximum of 21 travelers, along with a Lindblad Certified Photo Instructor for the full group. The warm interactions you’ll have with our Egyptologists is a huge part of the learning and enjoyment, and there’s always plenty of time for questions and discussion.
8. Wallet Optional: We include just about everything you have the opportunity to do as part of your expedition with us. The only things not included are those of a personal nature, or that interest a limited number of people—alcohol, or an occasional meal in Cairo where you might prefer choices.
9. Nourish Your Mind, Body and Spirit: You’ll find expert Egyptologists, excellent English speaking staff, outstanding cuisine, and the highest level of service. Our dedication to this expedition is never at the cost of comfort. The ship and hotels offer full spa services with exercise facilities and swimming pools.
10. Extension to Jordan: To make the most out of your time in the region, you’ll surely want to consider an extension to Jordan, which includes the ancient city of Petra.
Join us for updates, insider reports & special offers.