See why traveling to the Vietnam & Cambodia with us should be on your must-do list
1. A trip of discovery. Explore soul-stirring sites of antiquity and the vibrant contemporary life of these countries.
2. The Mekong. See life along the Mekong River through Cambodia and Vietnam, visiting small communities along with grand sites.
3. The people. Meet the proud, welcoming people in lands whose history has touched us all.
4. The culture. Discover centuries-old temples, well-preserved ruins, the charm of village life, friendly markets, and the arc of the region’s culture.
5. Top notch accommodation. For the land portion of your expedition you will stay in the 5-star Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor along the Siem Reap River, and Saigon’s centrally located Park Hyatt Hotel. Sail along the Mekong aboard the 48-guest The Jahan, which has a standard of accommodation previously unknown on the Mekong, providing access to places that would otherwise be difficult to reach.
6. Carefully crafted itineraries. Explore cultures, history, archeology, art and modern life throughout your expedition. Your visits are timed to minimize the inconvenience of large crowds.
7. The most knowledgeable and experienced staff. Our seasoned expedition leader and experts bring you the essence of Vietnam and Cambodia.
8. Excellent guest-to-guide ratio. One Lindblad or National Geographic expert per 15 guests. You’ll have lots of interaction and plenty of time for questions and discussion. On board The Jahan, a 1:1 crew to guest ratio assures you attentive personal service.
9. Giving back. Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic support Cambodia’s Kampong Tralach English Language Library which provides English language instruction in a rural village to create economic opportunities in the tourism industry.
10. Explore more. While in the region, and for an even more in-depth experience, add an 8-day pre- or post-trip extension in Hanoi.
Join us for updates, insider reports & special offers.