Experience the best of Vietnam on a two-week journey along the lush coast, traveling effortlessly from tranquil bays to bustling cities. Explore centuries of history and culture with visits to colorful fishing villages, beguiling pagodas, and sites of importance to more recent events.
- Experience sunrise as you cruise amongst the fantastical shapes of the limestone formations in Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Walk through the elaborate tunnel system of Vinh Moc. Using ancient techniques, the locals created underground cities for safety during wartime.
- Savor the fresh and aromatic Vietnamese cuisine, one of the most fascinating parts of the country’s culture.
- Visit the authentic 18th and 19th century homes, Japanese bridge, and temples of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City, where the energy of this vibrant city is tangible and crossing the street is a well-orchestrated dance with hundreds of scooters.