See why traveling to Europe with Lindblad-National Geographic should be on your must-do list.
1. Sail aboard a small luxury ship navigating Europe’s picturesque coastlines and waterways, for an intimate, personal engagement with every destination. Thrill to arrival as we enter historic cities and towns the time-honored way—through the front door: the sea.
2. All-inclusive experience. The prices for our Europe voyages include everything you can do, see, enjoy and experience. This even includes bar tab and crew tips.
3. A National Geographic photographer accompanies every departure. There to inspire and assist whether you’re a beginner or an advanced hobbyist, he or she will help you capture the moments, avoid the inevitable clichés, and return home with your best photos ever.
4. Engaging and expert expedition team. Our staff have been sharing their European expertise with guests for years, even decades. Their in-depth knowledge, on-the-ground experience and overwhelming enthusiasm will make your expedition exceptional. They know the region’s ancient history, the best places to encounter wildlife, and all the rare birds we may see on the voyage—and they are experts at sharing their knowledge with you.
5. Experience matters. Our expert European field team have called upon their many years of experience to orchestrate the singular, exclusive, thoroughly engaging activities and events that will make your Europe experience uniquely memorable.
6. Local flavor. Whether it’s through our regional specialties served in the dining room, freshly and sustainably caught fish, a beer at the pub or a piper brought aboard, we strive to give you a full sensory, immersive experience into this rich culture.
7. Access to remote, seldom-visited sites. Explore remote parts of Europe and the British Isles that few have seen—even the locals. You’ll visit some of the best archaeological sites in northern Europe, embark on Zodiac rides, and see historic monuments from a fresh point of view. Explore them in the company of our historians, naturalists, and archaeologists.
8. Tools for Exploration. Our onboard fleet of Zodiacs and kayaks allow us to land in remote locations and have up-close personal discoveries. The ship is also equipped with a remote-controlled crow’s nest camera with real-time footage broadcast on video screens within each cabin; a video microscope to view the invisible facets of the rich undersea, and a hydrophone.
9. Flexibility is our hallmark. Our itineraries offer perfect pacing with ample time in ports to explore deeper, with at least one evening ashore for a local dinner. And free time is always built in, because strolling unknown streets, or sitting at an outdoor café to enjoy the summer street life, art, and music is a vital part of a Europe experience.
10. Small groups and personal transport. Our itineraries, focused on choice, give you the opportunity to craft your own experience, based on your personal interests and desires.
Join us for updates, insider reports & special offers.