A Remarkable Journey to Alaska, British Columbia & Haida Gwaii
- 15 Days
- NG Sea Bird & NG Sea Lion
- 62 Guests per ship
- Expeditions in: May / Sep
- From $10,900 to $19,860
Extraordinary wildness plus the opportunity to visit Haida Gwaii
Embark on a 15-day adventure between Sitka, Alaska and Seattle, Washington exploring three of the most appealing wild regions in the Pacific Northwest: Alaska’s Inside Passage, coastal British Columbia, and Haida Gwaii. You’ll sail into mist-shrouded fjords and past crashing glaciers, see brown bears stalking shores, and eagles flying. And in Haida Gwaii you’ll meet artisans and experience the resonance of their cultural heritage and artwork. With our special access to Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, National Marine Conservation Area Reserve, and Haida Heritage Site, you’ll see ancient village sites, and the endemic species that make Haida Gwaii the “Canadian Galápagos.” Our intimate 62-guest twin expedition ships are fully equipped with tools for exploration that will enable you to:
- Sail deep into the fjords and narrow, wildlife-rich channels
- Encounter abundant and varied wildlife; spend time observing them
- Enjoy privileged access to Haida Gwaii, the ancestral home of the Haida people, which contains Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, National Marine Conservation Area Reserve, and Haida Heritage Site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (the first ship with over 22 guests permitted in 20 years)
- Shoot with and learn from a Lindblad-National Geographic certified photo instructor
- Experience the surprisingly colorful undersea through video shot by our undersea specialist on every expedition
- Benefit from our 30+ years of experience and relationships in Alaska to see all you came for & more
|Day 2||Gulf Islands, British Columbia|
|Day 3||Johnstone Strait and Alert Bay, British Columbia|
|Day 4-5||Inside Passage of British Columbia|
|Day 6-8||Haida Gwaii|
|Day 9||Misty Fiords, Alaska|
|Day 10||Frederick Sound and Petersburg|
|Day 11||Tracy Arm-Fords Terror Wilderness|
|Day 12||Glacier Bay National Park|
|Day 13||Icy Strait and the Inian Islands|
|Day 14||Southeast Alaska’s Islands, Bays and Fjords|
Important Flight Information
Please talk to an Expedition Specialist before booking your airfare.
Ready To Book?
Weekdays 9a - 10p (ET)
Weekends 10a - 5p (ET)
Or call your travel agent
Our online reservation system is always available.
free one-way air
Book by June 1, 2017 and receive free one-way air (Sitka/Seattle) on all 2017 departures. Subject to availability, new bookings only.
early bookings savings
2017 prices are guaranteed for all 2018 departures if booked by June 1, 2017. After June 1, 2017, call or visit expeditions.com for new 2018 prices.
Nat Geo Photographer Flip NicklinRead Bio