The Video Chronicle you have purchased is located on the USB Card as an HD video file (MP4), a universal file type that can be read by the following devices:
Computer: Apple & PC:
- Flip out the corner of your USB Video Chronicle Card and insert it into the USB slot of your computer
- Locate the file named "VIDCHRON"
- Click, drag and drop the VIDCHRON video file (.MP4) onto your desktop
- Once copied, double click the VIDCHRON video file (.MP4) to view
Smart TV & Smart DVD Player
- Flip out the corner of your USB Video Chronicle Card and insert it into the USB slot of your Smart TV or Smart DVD Player
- Navigate to the file named "VIDCHRON". Because each Smart TV & Smart DVD Player is different, please consult your TV/DVD manual for more information.
USB card does not show up on my computer / smart TV / smart DVD player
- Due to the ultra-thin USB chip, the USB Card may have been inserted incorrectly. Pull the USB Card out, flip it, and re-insert it.
Video does not play smoothly on my computer
- Have you dragged the video file onto your desktop before viewing? Video may not play smoothly while reading from the USB Card.