LINDBLAD EXPEDITIONS ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE ALASKA INCENTIVE FOR TRAVEL ADVISORS
*Celebrates National Geographic Venture to the Alaska Fleet & Special Family Offers*
New York, NY, January 2019--- This summer Lindblad Expeditions will have a fleet of four ships in Alaska, including two of their three new builds – National Geographic Quest and the newly launched National Geographic Venture. To celebrate the occasion and provide agents an opportunity to introduce and book Alaska – and the chance to win an unforgettable expedition aboard one of Lindblad’s brand-new ships - the line has announced an exclusive Alaska incentive for travel advisors.
The travel advisor incentive is for all bookings on any Alaska expedition for 2019. Book an Alaska Expedition aboard one of the Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic fleet ships and advisors will be automatically entered into the prize drawing for the chance to win one of three unforgettable expeditions for two persons aboard National Geographic Quest, National Geographic Venture or National Geographic Endurance.
- First Prize: Arctic: Land of the Ice Bears aboard Lindblad’s new polar vessel launching in January 2020, National Geographic Endurance.
- Second Prize: Alaska’s Coastal Wilderness aboard National Geographic Quest.
- Third Prize: Baja California and the Sea of Cortez aboard National Geographic Venture.
Travel advisors will earn 2 entries for every guest, plus a $250 gift card per cabin when they book any ship in Alaska in 2019. The more cabins they sell, the more entries they receive.
All prizes are valid for one category one cabin for two guests. Final departure date is based upon availability and subject to holiday and other blackouts. Prize does not include international or charter air transportation. Baggage, accident or cancellation insurance, alcoholic beverages, gift shop, passport expenses, extensions are not included. Gratuities to ship’s crew at traveler’s discretion.
Special Family Offer
Lindblad Expeditions has also announced a new family offer – bring a child or grandchild to Alaska for 50% Off, and Second Child for FREE. The offer is applicable on select departures of the 8-day Exploring Alaska’s Coast Wilderness and is based on two full-paying adults bringing one child (22 and under) for 50% off, and a second child for free when traveling together.
The voyages are set aboard the 50-cabin National Geographic Venture and National Geographic Quest, and the 31-cabin National Geographic Sea Lion. Rates begin at $5,990 per person based on double occupancy in a category 1 cabin, with the starting rate for the first child $2,995. Savings do not apply to extensions. New bookings only.
New Milestone Package
Lindblad continues the celebratory spirit on any Exploring Alaska’s Coast Wilderness voyage with a new onboard Milestone Package. Geared for guests getting the whole clan together for a life-changing expedition to mark personal achievements and milestones—the big birthdays, anniversaries, multi-generational reunions, graduations, retirements, vow renewals—the complimentary amenities include:
- A special in cabin welcome gift upon arrival
- 5% off for groups of 8 or more
- A $150 Gift Card to use on board—for an item in the Global Gallery, a treatment in the LEXspa, a bottle of champagne with dinner, or to apply toward the bar tab
- A complimentary voyage DVD
- Complimentary custom group photograph taken by the LEX-NG Photo Instructor—to capture the moment
- A celebratory cake, served with flair on the evening of choice
The Milestone celebration is available for new bookings only, and must be communicated at time of booking. Group cancellation terms apply, and it is not combinable with certain offers.
For reservations or additional information on Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic voyages to some of the most beautiful and fascinating places on Earth, visit www.expeditions.com, call 1-800-EXPEDITION (1-800-397-3348), or contact your Lindblad sales representative, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
# # #
Contact: Patty Disken-Cahill, Lindblad Expeditions, 212-261-9081, [email protected]
For images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ipb1srvfjpq8bd/AACGkcZGo-hEZlNb8n9LSvDPa?dl=0
- From here you can view the images and download high resolution jpgs.
- Downloaded photos can only to be used in conjunction with promoting Lindblad Expeditions and must include photographer copyright information.