Who should think about group travel?
Everyone! Whether you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion, getting together with friends and family is always fun.
Some of our groups have included yacht clubs, country clubs, church/temple groups, gluten–free groups, class reunions, and family travel/reunions.
Mark your special event this year with an expedition to one of the world’s most beautiful places!
How many people do we need to be considered a group?
Our groups range in size from 8 – 148!
What are the benefits of traveling as a group with Lindblad Expeditions?
- Save 5% for you and your entire group off of the base cost of the voyage.
- Our small ships are perfect for group interaction, and will take you in style to places that are inaccessible by others.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of your destination by traveling with our expert Expedition Team.
- Our Expedition Specialists will assist you and your group with all aspects of your expedition - from logistics to special arrangements and airfare.
What if I don’t meet my minimum?
We never cancel our expeditions. You can still join us - even if you don’t meet your group minimum of 8 or more. However, depending upon your final group size, the savings incentive may not be applicable.
What is included?
Group travel arrangements vary by destination and ship but generally include:
- All accommodations aboard our ships or in hotels as per itinerary
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages aboard ship and as indicated on land (per itinerary)
- All shore excursions (as indicated in the itinerary) and activities such as Zodiac excursions, hiking, kayaking, tide-pooling, beach walks, and snorkeling*
- The services and expertise of an Expedition Leader, our natural history staff, an Undersea Specialist,* a Video Chronicler and a ship’s physician*
- An extensive Undersea program including nightly recap presentations incorporating onboard video microscopes, hydrophones and under water cameras
- A fleet of kayaks* and the use of snorkeling equipment and wet suits*
- Presentation capabilities with state-of-the-art equipment including Plasma TVs, DVD players, power point and digital slide shows
- Port charges and service charges
- Gratuities to local guides
- Air transportation where indicated as included in the itinerary
- The personal guidance of an experienced in-house team to help create a seamless, “once-in-a-lifetime” expedition
What is not included?
All group travel arrangements vary by destination and ship, but generally they exclude: airfare, transfers, optional extensions, gratuities to ship staff/crew, items of a personal nature (e.g. laundry, email, telephone, alcoholic beverages, LEXspa services), passport/visa expenses, airport departure tax, guest travel insurance, custom voyage DVDs and optional tours.
Does Lindblad Expeditions handle the air arrangements?
Airfare is generally an additional cost, unless otherwise indicated in the itinerary. We have a full service air department and we will gladly assist in making your air arrangements. There is a $50 per person service fee if you elect for Lindblad Expeditions to handle your air arrangements.