- Call our highly knowledgeable Expedition Specialists at 1-800-EXPEDITION (1-800-397-3348), or 212-765-7740.
- Complete the reservation request form on our website.
- Or call your local Travel Agent.
Our reservation hours are Monday through Friday, 9am – 9pm (ET) | 6am-6pm (PT), and Saturday and Sunday 10am – 5pm (ET).
We encourage you to make your reservation just as early as possible—especially if you are limited to the time period in which you can travel. Our expeditions are popular, and our ships tend to fill quickly.
There are never hidden charges, like port charges. Of course, you’ll want to check carefully the inclusions for the journey you’ve selected, but you can rest assured there will be nothing hidden.
Included in costs:
- All accommodations, meals, and non-alcoholic beverages aboard ships
- Use of Snorkeling equipment, wet suits, and kayaks (where available)
- Services of our expert expedition team and guest speakers
- Services of a ship physician on most voyages
- Certain hotels and meals ashore as indicated in the itinerary
- Round-trip transfers based on group flights
- Shore excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees, and special access permits
- Taxes, service charges, and tips (except for ship’s crew, at our guests’ discretion)
Not included in costs:
- Air transportation, since many of our travelers prefer to use their frequent flyer miles (except when we indicated in the itinerary, as included)
- Passport, visa, and immigration fees
- Travel Protection Plan
- Special and unique excursions such as scuba diving, flightseeing, etc. (where offered)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Items of personal nature
- Phone and Internet Service
- Voyage DVD
- Gratuity for ship’s crew, at our guests’ discretion
A deposit is required in order to hold a reservation. Deposit amounts vary depending on the destination and expedition you are reserving.
We gladly accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Or, you may pay by personal check.
We will be happy to confirm your cabin request based on current availability.
We will add you to our waiting list, and you will be contacted as soon as a cabin of your choice becomes available.
Any revisions you make within the cancellation penalty period, such as departure date or choice of voyage, are subject to cancellation fees.
Once a reservation is confirmed and a deposit has been made, you will receive an email with information about your personalized online account. By logging into your account, you will have access to a comprehensive Expedition guide, along with other important documentation to help you prepare for your Expedition. Final Travel documents will be sent to you 3-4 weeks prior to departure date.
We have a full service air department to help you with your airline reservations. There is a $50 per person charge for this service. Our air department is open Monday through Fridays, from 9 am – 5:30 pm (EST).
We offer triple accommodations on certain expeditions. We recommend you reserve early, as these cabins may be limited on certain ships.
We offer solo accommodations on all our expeditions. We recommend you reserve early, as solo cabins may be limited on certain ships.
If you are traveling solo and are willing to share accommodations with another guest of the same gender, we will be happy to make your reservation indicating your choice. This program allows you to pay the per person double occupancy rate whether or not we find a roommate to share with you. This program is subject to availability, and limited to certain ships and categories.