Answers to your common reservation questions
- Call our highly knowledgeable Expedition Specialists at 1-800-EXPEDITION (1-800-397-3348), or 212-765-7740.
- Complete the reservation request form on our website.
- Or call your local Travel Agent.
There are never hidden charges, like port charges. Of course, you’ll want to check carefully the inclusions for the journey you’ve selected, but you can rest assured there will be nothing hidden.
Included in costs:
- All accommodations, meals, and non-alcoholic beverages aboard ships
- Use of Snorkeling equipment, wet suits, and kayaks (where available)
- Services of our expert expedition team and guest speakers
- Services of a ship physician on most voyages
- Certain hotels and meals ashore as indicated in the itinerary
- Round-trip transfers based on group flights
- Shore excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees, and special access permits
- Taxes, service charges, and tips (except for ship’s crew, at our guests’ discretion)
Not included in costs:
- Air transportation, since many of our travelers prefer to use their frequent flyer miles (except when we indicated in the itinerary, as included)
- Passport, visa, and immigration fees
- Travel Protection Plan
- Special and unique excursions such as scuba diving, flightseeing, etc. (where offered)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Items of personal nature
- Phone and Internet Service
- Voyage DVD
- Gratuity for ship’s crew, at our guests’ discretion
Once a reservation is confirmed and a deposit has been made, you will receive an email with information about your personalized online account. By logging into your account, you will have access to a comprehensive Expedition guide, along with other important documentation to help you prepare for your Expedition. Final Travel documents will be sent to you 3-4 weeks prior to departure date.