Inclusive pricing means real value
We include just about everything you have the opportunity to do as part of your expedition aboard ship and ashore. The value of what we include, combined with the quality of our service and the excellence of our expedition staff, adds up to considerable value—especially compared to the impact of cost for excursions and other add-on charges to the so-called savings other travel companies offer.
What we offer is not inexpensive. But our guests find that when you look at the alternatives and add up the costs, our expeditions are really an extremely good value. The cost of your voyage includes basically everything you have the opportunity to do as part of your expedition with us, both on board and on shore. The only things not included are those of a personal nature–alcohol (on certain ships), airfare to and from, an occasional meal ashore where we feel you might like to have the option, tips to crew (on certain ships), spa treatments, and certain specialized events or activities–that may interest only a limited number of people. You could literally go on our voyages with not a dollar in your pocket and have a perfectly excellent experience taking advantage of everything we offer.
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages*
- Your bar tab and all crew gratuities are included in the voyage price on all National Geographic Explorer, National Geographic Endurance, National Geographic Resolution, and National Geographic Orion voyages. Please call for details.
- Your bar tab and WiFi** are included in the voyage price on all National Geographic Islander or National Geographic Endeavour II voyages. Please call for details.
- Cappuccinos, lattes & filtered water
- 24-hour coffee, tea & soda on demand (soda not included on Lord of the Glens)
- Hors d’oeuvres & snacks during Recap
- Fitness center or exercise equipment, depending on the ship
- Fully stocked library, and other gracious public spaces
- The guidance and company of our expedition staff
- The services of a physician on certain ships/destinations
- Hotels ashore as indicated in itinerary
- Meals on land, as indicated in itinerary
- Sightseeing & entrance fees
- Special access permits, park fees, port taxes
- Transfers to and from group flights
- The expertise of our expedition staff
- All excursions
- Zodiac & kayak explorations
- Snorkeling, including wetsuits, masks, fins & snorkel where relevant
- Presentations and guest speakers in the lounge
What's Not Included
While aboard ship nearly everything is included in the cost of your expedition, but getting to and from our ships is not included. International airfare and internal airfare are not included in the price of the expedition. Our air department is more than happy to help make your travel arrangements, and often, our guests choose to pay for their flights using miles.
- International and internal airfare
Pre- and post-expedition
- Additional hotel nights
- Private transfers
- Travel Protection Plan
- Passport, visa, and immigration fees
- Expedition extensions
- Alcoholic beverages (except aboard Sea Cloud, Lord of the Glens, National Geographic Orion, National Geographic Explorer, National Geographic Endurance, National Geographic Resolution, National Geographic Islander & National Geographic Endeavour II); certain super-premium brands not included
- Spa treatments
- Gratuities (except aboard Sea Cloud, National Geographic Orion, National Geographic Endurance, National Geographic Resolution & National Geographic Explorer)
- Scuba diving
- Internet and phone
- Gift shop items and any other items of personal nature
- Cappuccinos and lattes are not available on the Delfin II
*Alcoholic beverages are included on the National Geographic Explorer, National Geographic Orion, National Geographic Endurance, Sea Cloud, and Lord of the Glens; certain super-premium brands are not included.
** Travel aboard any National Geographic Islander or National Geographic Endeavour II voyage and we will cover your bar tab; certain premium brands not included. Free WiFi, up to one hour a day per person aboard any National Geographic Islander and National Geographic Endeavour II departure.
Unused services or items included in our programs are non-refundable.