Prices are per person
A Circumnavigation of Iceland
- Experience all of Iceland’s geological manifestations: glaciers, geysers, thundering waterfalls, immense cliffs, geothermal springs, boiling mud pots, and lava-scapes of unearthly beauty
- Meet Iceland’s people and learn about their unique cultural heritage and contemporary character
- Explore Iceland’s wild western coast; Siglufjörður in the north; the rarely visited rugged east coast; and the Westman islands in the south, among the planet’s youngest archipelagos
- Actively explore by taking Zodiacs into fjords and serene bays
- Customize your experience by choosing from four expedition extensions
FREE BAR TAB AND CREW TIPS INCLUDED
We will cover your bar tab and all tips for the crew on all National Geographic Resolution, National Geographic Explorer, National Geographic Endurance, and National Geographic Orion voyages.
EARLY BOOKING SAVINGS
Book 2023 departures and get 2022 rates if booked by November 30, 2021. Valid for new bookings on departures on Lindblad-National Geographic ships, Delfin II, and The Jahan made by Nov 30, 2021, subject to availability, not applicable on extensions, and may not be combined with other offers. Call for details.
Save 10% on any consecutive journeys taken on board one of our expedition ships. This savings is applicable on voyage fares only, and are not valid on extensions or airfare.
Certain offers may be combinable, up to two savings opportunities, except where noted otherwise. For example, travel with a group of 8 or more on back-to-back expeditions, and take advantage of both savings.
BRINGING THE KIDS
We believe sharing an expedition with your kids or grandkids is a life-enhancing experience. So take $500 off for each child under the age of 18.
TRAVELING AS A GROUP
Save 5% when traveling as a group of 8 or more people. Take advantage of these great savings, while enjoying traveling with your friends and family. This savings is applicable to voyage fares only, and is not valid on extensions or airfare. Deposit, final payments, and cancellation policies for group travel vary from our regular policies.